Furon® UPX Valve - 3 Way Pneumatic
High Purity Valves
Furon UPX 3 Way Pneumatic Valves from Saint-Gobain feature proprietary technology that protects the valve’s working components from degradation due to chemical attacks. Our premium valve is a full fluoropolymer (wetted and structural) product that features a modified PTFE diaphragm and Strength Corrosion Resistant spring for long-lasting reliability in the most demanding chemical and abrasive slurry applications.
|Max. Liquid Temperature °F (°C)||230 (110)|
|Max. Inlet Liquid Pressure Psig (Bar)||100 (6.9)|
|Max. Outlet Liquid Pressure Psig (Bar)||100 (6.9)|
|Max. Liquid Back Pressure Psig (Bar)||100 (6.9)|
|Flow Path||3 Way|
|Leak Detection Port||Yes|
Features & Benefits
- Superior life expectancy over competitive valves
- Suitable for use in all chemicals, including concentrated HF and HCl
- Suitable for use in abrasive slurries
- 100% virgin PTFE/PFA flow path
- Double diaphragm containment with standard leak detection port
- No exposed metal
- Integral swivel base for freedom and ease of mounting
- Visual position indicator standard
- Tested for more than 3 million cycles
Furon® UPX Pneumatic 3-Way Valves from Saint-Gobain feature technology that protects the valve’s working components from aggressive chemicals.
Featuring Furon® products, Saint-Gobain’s newly updated High-Purity Fluid Handing Solutions for Microelectronics catalog that gives an overview of the
A summary of a 3rd party reliability test report for Furon UPX 2-Way Valves in 49% hydrofluoric acid (HF).