Saint-Gobain Furon Manifolds are co-developed and custom designed to specific customer configurations and provide unparalleled flexibility in a space-saving package. Integrated and Surface Mounted Manifolds are built on a common base which provide completed compact systems, easy to install in one piece. Stick manifolds are designed for high flow applications like bulk chemical delivery systems or wherever a higher flow rate is needed.
Furon Manifolds are made from high-purity, injection molded PFA, ideal for semiconductor manufacturing processes, including high-purity and corrosive chemical applications that require a high Cv factor. The valves used within the manifold are 2 way manual multi-turn or pneumatic actuated configurations.
Features & Benefits
- Minimize valve system into small footprint
- Rapid turnaround from prototype to production
- Extensive variety of assembly components
- Ideal for slurry and chemical delivery applications
- Compact Reliable Turnkey Solution
- Fewer end connections mitigates risk for potential leaks
- Designs enables elimination of potential leak sources
- Proprietary unique part numbers created for customers’ custom designs and configurations
Custom manifold design develop fluid delivery systems for silicon wafer processing.
A combination of standalone valves with FuseBond™ bonded fitting ends.
Feature individual valves or component kits interconnected on a common base.
Interconnect on a common base with valve bodies machined directly on the block.