Saint-Gobain Furon Manifolds are co-developed and custom designed to specific customer configurations and provide unparalleled flexibility in a space-saving package. Integrated and Surface Mounted Manifolds are built on a common base which provide completed compact systems, easy to install in one piece. Stick manifolds are designed for high flow applications like bulk chemical delivery systems or wherever a higher flow rate is needed.
Furon Manifolds are made from high-purity, injection molded PFA, ideal for semiconductor manufacturing processes, including high-purity and corrosive chemical applications that require a high Cv factor. The valves used within the manifold are 2 way manual multi-turn or pneumatic actuated configurations.
Features & Benefits
- Minimize valve system into small footprint
- Rapid turnaround from prototype to production
- Extensive variety of assembly components
- Ideal for slurry and chemical delivery applications
- Compact Reliable Turnkey Solution
- Fewer end connections mitigates risk for potential leaks
- Designs enables elimination of potential leak sources
- Proprietary unique part numbers created for customers’ custom designs and configurations
Related DocumentsDownload Selected (0)
Manifold-Based Design Achieves Leak Point and Footprint Reductions and Optimized Flow Path
Discusses the benefits of designing a custom component utilizing manifold technology. Advantages explored include: significant reductions in leak points
Featuring Furon® products, Saint-Gobain’s newly updated High-Purity Fluid Handing Solutions for Microelectronics catalog that gives an overview of the