Effective Date: January 30, 2018
These processing operations notably make it possible to: provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by Company or our affiliates (including sending you marketing communications).
Types of Data Collected
Various types of personal data may be collected by the Site, including asking you to provide: name, email and or phone number, country, company title when requested to fill out our forms by automated means (such as type of Internet browser, IP address, and operating system used, domain name of the internet site which directed you to our site, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, information on your interaction with the site), by automated means, such as cookies and usage tracking; and by obtaining information from third parties, such as data vendors.
When you access our internet sites or use our mobile applications, we may automatically (that is, not by registration) collect additional data (such as type of Internet browser, IP address, and operating system used, domain name of the internet site which directed you to our site, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, information on your interaction with the site).
How Company Uses the Collected Data
The collected data:
- Are for internal use only and are directed to those responsible for handling the user's request,
- Are used to provide and improve the Site and personalize the user experience,
- May be used to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activity,
- May be used for any other purpose we describe when we collect the information, and
- Are kept only as long as necessary to carry out the purposes defined above.
Any personal data that may be collected through the use of this Site will be processed and stored by the Company in accordance with the applicable law of jurisdiction.
How Company May Share the Collected Data
Company may disclose personal data collected through the use of this Site:
- To Company’s third party service providers that assist Company in the operation of its business and the Site,
- To a purchaser or successor entity in connection with the sale, merger, assignment or other transfer of Company or any of its affiliates, or line of business or product of Company or any of its affiliates,
- To respond to law enforcement requests or where Company determines that disclosure is required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulations,
- If you have consented to the disclosure.
Do Not Track
The Site does not support Do Not Track at this time. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
Access to Your Personal Data; Questions and Comments
31500 Solon Rd., Solon, Ohio 44139
Users are informed that their personal data may be transferred to companies whose servers are located outside the European Union in particular.