Furon® Q-Valve - 2 Way Pneumatic
Furon Q-Valve Pneumatic Valves from Saint-Gobain are cost-effective, high-performance products used for semiconductor processing. They are compatible with most common installations, and drop-in replacements are available as an upgrade for new or existing applications. Q-Valves are highly reliable in abrasive slurry and easy to maintain with simple actuator and diaphragm replacement.
|Max. Liquid Temperature °F (°C)||203 (95)|
|Max. Inlet Liquid Pressure Psig (Bar)||80 (5.5)|
|Max. Outlet Liquid Pressure Psig (Bar)||80 (5.5)|
|Max. Liquid Back Pressure Psig (Bar)||80 (5.5)|
|Flow Path||2 Way|
|Leak Detection Port||Yes|
Features & Benefits
- 100% HP PFA and virgin PTFE wetted flow path
- Integrated visual position indication
- Bi-directional flow
- Leak detection port (1/4-28 UNF)
- Product has an integrated "place & turn" mounting base and may be delivered upon request with an additional snap base for optimum installation experience
- Assembled, tested and double-bagged in a clean room
- Metal-free construction
- Easy preventive maintenance
- Q-Valves have been tested for more than 3 million cycles* **
* Please contact us or review our performance report for more details
**Please contact us for additional testing information performed on the component.
Furon® Q-Valve 2 Way Pneumatic Valves from Saint-Gobain are highly reliable in slurry and ideal for semiconductor processing.
Featuring Furon® products, Saint-Gobain’s newly updated High-Purity Fluid Handing Solutions for Microelectronics catalog that gives an overview of the
Benchmark report compares Furon® Q-Valve with GEMÜ® CleanStar and their impact on Cabot Semi-Sperse™ 12 Slurry. Read more for details.
Comparison of the Impact of Furon® and GEMÜ® Valves on Cabot Semi-Sperse™ 12 Slurry
A summary of a 3rd party test report for Furon Q-Valve underlining the valve's achievement of stringent semiconductor industry requirements for cleanliness
Furon Q-Valves were tested for reliability in HF by an independent test lab1. An accelerated life test was used to determine the B10 life — the number of
Furon Q-Valves were tested for reliability in hydrochloric acid (HCl) by an independent test lab1. An accelerated life test was used to determine the B10