Furon® Q-Valve - 2 Way Manual Multi-Turn
Furon Q-Valve Manual Multi-Turn Valves from Saint-Gobain provide the right combination of Cv, pressure rating and cycling performance for applications that demand ultra-high purity media handling. These valves are highly reliable in abrasive slurry applications and ideal for chemical delivery systems used for semiconductor, photovoltaic and chemical processing.
|Max. Liquid Temperature °F (°C)||203 (95)|
|Max. Inlet Liquid Pressure Psig (Bar)||80 (5.5)|
|Max. Outlet Liquid Pressure Psig (Bar)||80 (5.5)|
|Max. Liquid Back Pressure Psig (Bar)||80 (5.5)|
|Flow Path||2 Way|
|Leak Detection Port||Yes|
Features & Benefits
- 100% HP PFA and virgin PTFE wetted flow path
- Integrated visual position indication
- Bi-directional flow
- Leak detection port (1/4-28 UNF)
- Product has an integrated "place & turn" mounting base and may be delivered upon request with an additional snap base for optimum installation experience
- Assembled, tested and double-bagged in a cleanroom
- Metal-free construction
- Easy preventive field maintenance
- Q-Valves have been tested for more than 3 million cycles* **
* Please contact us or review our performance report for more details
**Please contact us for additional testing information performed on the component.
Furon® Q-Valve 2 Way Manual Multi-Turn Valves from Saint-Gobain are highly reliable in abrasive slurry applications and ideal for semiconductor processing.
Featuring Furon® products, Saint-Gobain’s newly updated High-Purity Fluid Handing Solutions for Microelectronics catalog that gives an overview of the
Furon Q-Valves were tested for reliability in HF by an independent test lab1. An accelerated life test was used to determine the B10 life — the number of
Benchmark report compares Furon® Q-Valve with GEMÜ® CleanStar and their impact on Cabot Semi-Sperse™ 12 Slurry. Read more for details.
A summary of a 3rd party test report for Furon Q-Valve underlining the valve's achievement of stringent semiconductor industry requirements for cleanliness
Comparison of the Impact of Furon® and GEMÜ® Valves on Cabot Semi-Sperse™ 12 Slurry
Furon Q-Valves were tested for reliability in hydrochloric acid (HCl) by an independent test lab1. An accelerated life test was used to determine the B10