Furon® HPVM Valve - 3 Way Pneumatic
High Purity Compact Valve
Furon HPVM 3 Way Pneumatic Valves from Saint-Gobain offer superior performance and reliability in applications involving aggressive chemistries or abrasive slurries. Designed to reduce liquid entrapment and shorten clean-up time, these high-purity, high-performance valves feature a compact footprint and a large variety of connection styles. HPVM Valves are ideal for semiconductor processing and applications where space is at a premium.
|Max. Liquid Temperature °F (°C)||203 (95)|
|Max. Inlet Liquid Pressure Psig (Bar)||80 (5.5)|
|Max. Outlet Liquid Pressure Psig (Bar)||80 (5)|
|Max. Liquid Back Pressure Psig (Bar)||80 (5.5)|
|Flow Path||3 Way|
|Leak Detection Port||Yes|
Features & Benefits
- Pressure rated to 80 PSIG (552 kPa)
- Visual position indicator with option for fiber-optic sensor
- Integral mounting base with top or bottom mount standard
- High purity PFA injection molded or PTFE machined body with PTFE diaphragm
- Common port height among all HPVM configurations simplifies installation
- 100% PTFE wetted flow path
- Patented valve design
- Successfully tested for more than 1 million cycles
Furon® HPVM 3 Way Pneumatic Valves from Saint-Gobain are highly reliable in abrasive slurry applications and ideal for semiconductor processing.
Featuring Furon® products, Saint-Gobain’s newly updated High-Purity Fluid Handing Solutions for Microelectronics catalog that gives an overview of the
A summary of a 3rd party reliability test report for Furon HPVM Valves (NO) in 49% hydrofluoric acid (HF).